Live Audio Conference
Brought to you by The Healthcare Intelligence Network
Health Coach Training: Insider Tips
for Effective Coaching
On Wednesday, October 26, 2005, during a live audio conference your panel of experts will provide the following details:
- Initial training requirements;
- Ongoing training offered;
- Lessons learned from training sessions;
- Modifications made to training programs based on experience;
- Case load management;
- Guidelines for coaching; and
- Call center coaching versus one-on-one coaching.
WHAT: The discussion will examine the training strategies and techniques used for health coaches.
WHO: Your industry experts:
- Kerry Little, senior health coach, Duke University Medical Center; and
- Bonnie Sechrist, director of clinical program development at Health Management Corporation; and
- Maddy Rice, area vice president of education, at CorSolutions.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 26 at 1:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: Listen to the live audio conference from your own office or home. Invite your staff members to listen.
HOW: Your panel of experts will present for the first 60 minutes of the conference and will take your questions for the last half hour. Ensure your questions are answered by submitting your questions in advance by October 21, 2005 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details or to register, please visit:
http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?hct0915h or call 888-446-3530.
Please mention this customer code when registering: HCT0915H
Five Easy Ways To Register For:
Health Coach Training: Insider Tips for Effective Coaching
- Register at: http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?hct0915h
- Fill out the registration form below and e-mail to: email@example.com
- Call: (888) 446-3530
- Fax registration form to: (732) 292-3073
- Mail registration to: Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442,
Wall, NJ 07719-1442
Please reference this customer code when registering: HCT0915H