- Health Coaching Reduces Workplace Disability Absences
- Does Medicare 'Donut Hole' Decrease Medication Adherence?
- New Chart: Top 5 Diagnoses Impacted by Case Management
- New Research Confirms Electronic Cigarettes as Smoking Cessation Tool
- Health Coach Profile: Meet Amy Hendel, ‘The HealthGal’
- Q&A: How Do You Drive Employees into Coaching Programs?
(open access until October 7.)
- U-M Expands Depression Support Program for Primary Care Patients
- HealthSounds Podcast: Exceeding Core Performance Measure Targets for Value-Based Reimbursement
- Promoting Healthy Eating, Physical Activity in Child-Care Facilities May Prevent Obesity
- 5 Rules for Engaging Employees in Health and Wellness Programs
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Medication Adherence in 2011
Download new market research: Benchmarks in Patient Satisfaction
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2011 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Health Coach Hiring, Training and ROI: Profiting from Behavior Change provides a blueprint for staffing and supporting a successful health coaching program as well as measuring and maximizing the behavioral, health and financial outcomes that result.
Order your instant PDF download
or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Gregory Spencer, chief medical officer with Crystal Run Healthcare:
"In addition to taking care of the patient in front of you, ACOs and value-based healthcare are driving forward to start thinking about groups of patients that you’re caring for, higher risk groups. [A registry] is useful clinically right from the beginning to think about a bigger picture view of your practice." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.