- Smokers Fear Health Effects of Cessation Treatments
- 6 Healthy Choices to Teach Children During Back-to-School Physicals
- New Chart: Top 5 Behavior Change Models in Health Coaching
- New Therapy May Help with Unexplained Pain Symptoms
- Health Coach Profile: Meet Mary Grazen-Browne
- Q&A: How Should Health Coaches Approach Addictive Patients?
(open access until August 31.)
- Can Mail-Order Pharmacy Improve Cholesterol Control?
- HealthSounds Podcast: 2011 Metrics in Healthcare Case Management
- Lower Calorie Restaurant Foods Contain More Calories Than Listed
- States Hungry for Obesity and Weight Management Programs
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Using Registries for Quality Improvement
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2011 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2011 Benchmarks in Population Health Management: What's Working in Coaching, Weight Control and Tobacco Cessation takes a comprehensive look at industry activity in health coaching as a whole, then drills down to obesity management and tobacco cessation program data.
Order your Instant PDF download
or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Janice Pringle of the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy:
"We find that pharmacists can engage in screening and brief intervention for medication adherence and other health-related issues just like every other healthcare staff or discipline has done successfully." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.