Please note: With many organizations incorporating their health coaching initiative into an overall population health management focus, we will transition your subscription to HealthCoach Huddle to our newsletter, Population Health Monitor, starting with the next issue. You'll still receive health coaching news and trends while benefiting from expanded population health coverage.
- Behavior Change Key to New Research Network Targeting Heart Disease, Stroke Prevention
Physicians, Coaches Collaborate in Population Health Model Driving Improved Patient Care
- Smoking Cessation Counseling For Those Newly Diagnosed with Lung Cancer Reduces Deaths
- Non-Diet Approach to Weight Management More Effective in Worksite Wellness Programs
- New Chart: Top Methods to Identify Patients for Home Visits
- Q&A: What Type of Clinical Training Do You Provide Your Advanced Practice Coaches?
- Hybrid Embedded RN Care Managers Target High-Cost, High-Utilization ‘VIPs’
- New Surgical Training Program Lowers Surgery Costs, Empower Patients
- HINfographic: 10 Things to Know About Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
- J&J and Canyon Ranch Partner on Corporate Wellness Program
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Health Coach Huddle, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One Minute Metrics: Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2014 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Telephonic Case Management in 2014.
Lays the groundwork for a health coaching initiative, delivering a comprehensive set of 2013 health coaching benchmarks from 150 companies; an examination of integrated coaching's toolbox of interventions that span the health risk continuum, the fundamentals of three essential coaching tools, and more.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Cheryl Bailey, vice president of patient care services at Cullman Regional Medical Center:
"We expanded 'Good to Go' to preadmission testing, one day surgery and maternity not to reduce readmissions, but to help improve the communication process." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.