- New Generation of Health Devices to Serve as Digital Coaches
- Motivational Interviewing Reduces Depression, Increases Stroke Survival
- New Chart: Top 10 Tactics to Improve Medication Adherence
- New App To Help Patients Manage Their Medications
- Health Coach Profile: Meet Claudine Reilly
- Q&A: How Do E-mail Reminders Affect Behavior Change?
(open access until July 31.)
- MetroHealth Improves Medication Efficiency for Patients, Staff
- HealthSounds Podcast: Leveraging Population Health Management To Meet ACO Efficiency Metrics
- IncentOne Aligns Incentives to Outcomes for 20 Different Biometric Measurements
- Decision-making Blunted in Chronic Marijuana Smokers
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Using Registries for Quality Improvement
Download new market research: 2010 Telehealth Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2011 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Health Coaching for Behavior Change: Motivational Interviewing Methods and Practice, a 35-page resource in which industry experts affirm how training in motivational interviewing, self-management and even spirituality and healing can enrich the health coaching encounter.
Order your Adobe Acrobat PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Patricia Zinkus, director of case management at Fallon Community Health Plan:
"Current information demonstrates that the frail senior members who do not understand their physician’s plan of care are transitioning from one level of care to another or are especially at risk for preventable admission, readmission and ER visits. There is a pamphlet for our Home Run program that identifies the collaborative effort between the VNA, the Fallon Clinic and Fallon Community Health Plan, which underscores the fact that we are not replacing the PCP. Patients still go to their doctors for visits; however, we augment their care." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.