- Blood Pressure Control, Lifestyle Changes Key to Preventing Subsequent Strokes
Mobile Health Apps Lack Behavior-Change Techniques
- Marijuana Use May Increase Heart Complications in Young, Middle-Aged Adults
- Mayo Clinic Launches Healthy Living Program to Help People Achieve, Sustain Wellness
- New Chart: Identifying Candidates for Palliative Care
- Q&A: What Are Medical Fitness Coaches and What is Their Role in Primary Care?
- HCSC’s Community Behavioral Health Links Essential to Duals Care Coordination
- Personalized Counseling, Community Support Help Diabetics Manage Weight, Control Medication
- HINfographic: 12 Questions to Guide a Physician Compensation Strategy
- What’s Your Motivational Interviewing Communication Style?
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Health Coach Huddle, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions On Telephonic Case Management
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One Minute Metrics: Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2014 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
The Medical Home in 2014.
Three health coaching thought leaders detail their models for incorporating health coaching into the primary care paradigm.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
John Riedel, president, Riedel & Associates Consultants, Inc.:
"When you pair incentives with a strong culture of health and an ongoing communications component, that’s where you make the biggest difference." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.