- Physicians' Negative Attitudes Hinder Obese from Losing Weight
Cognitive Behavior Therapy Helps Depressed Diabetics to Manage Blood Sugar
- Spending on Corporate Wellness to Increase 15 Percent in 2014
- E-Cigarettes Can be Gateway to Nicotine Addiction for U.S.Teens
- New Chart: Pharmacist Incentives for Improving Medication Adherence
- Q&A: How Does a Health Coach Handle a Resistant Client?
- 3 Key Benefits to Prudent Sharing of Physician Performance Data
- Companies Supporting Healthy Lifestyles Have a More Productive Workforce
- HINfographic: 7 Care Transition Models for High-Risk Patients
- Hospitals More Likely to Offer Nutrition Health Coaching, Group Sessions
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Health Coach Huddle, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Maximizing Care Transitions to Drive Clinical and Financial Outcomes
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2014 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Palliative Care in 2014.
Lays the groundwork for a health coaching initiative, delivering a comprehensive set of 2013 health coaching benchmarks from 150 companies; an examination of integrated coaching's toolbox of interventions that span the health risk continuum, the fundamentals of three essential coaching tools, and more.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
William Appelgate, executive director of the Iowa Chronic Care Consortium:
"We need to effectively partner with patients to set goals on best health behaviors. Itís no longer an option in good healthcare; it needs to be the expectation. Thatís how we get to healthcare 3.0 and the clinical health coach is trained to achieve the same." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.