- FDA Launches First Public Education Campaign to Prevent, Reduce Youth Tobacco Use
New Report Tracking Behavioral Health Shows Improvement in Pain Prescription Abuse
- Can Obesity in Men Dictate Future Colon Screenings?
- Mediterranean Diet Linked to Lower Heart Disease Risk Among Young U.S. Workers
- New Chart: Who Conducts Home Visits?
- Q&A: How Does a Health Coach Determine the Patient's Values?
- Managing Risk in Population Health Management
- HINfographic: 12 Questions to Measure Population Health Management
- CVS Caremark to Stop Selling Tobacco at all CVS/Pharmacy Locations
- Healthcare 3.0: Health Coaches Inspire Accountability at the Patient Level
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Health Coach Huddle, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One Minute Metrics: Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2014 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Reducing Readmissions in 2014.
Presents actionable new data on overall health coaching activity, with the latest metrics on the prevalence of health coaching, program components, delivery methods, preferred behavior change models, coaching case loads, ROI, future programs and much more.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
John Riedel, president, Riedel & Associates Consultants, Inc.:
"When you pair incentives with a strong culture of health and an ongoing communications component, thatís where you make the biggest difference." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.