- Tracking Exercise Associated with Weight Loss, Better Glucose Control for Patients
Smartphone Apps Don't Help Smokers Quit: Study
- Healthy Behaviors Not Fully Regained in Areas Hit by Sandy
- Baptist Health System's Workplace Wellness Program Reduces Tobacco Use, Diabetes Claims
- HealthFitness Refines Population Health via Engagement, Tools and Technology
- Q&A: What is the Cost of Your Health Coach Training Program?
- Medical Home Neighborhoods: Uplinking Specialists To Create Integrated Systems of Care
- HINfographic: Risk-y Business – HRAs Take Temperature of Population Health
- Text Reminders Improve Medication Adherence
- Healthcare 3.0: Health Coaches Inspire Accountability at the Patient Level
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Health Coach Huddle, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2013
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Population Health Management Earns Spot on Industry Radar for 2013
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2013 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Diabetes Management in 2012.
Borrows from integrative medicine, and presents motivational interviewing skills and how they can be used to invite and elicit behavior change and impact health coaching outcomes.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
John Riedel, president, Riedel & Associates Consultants, Inc.:
"When you pair incentives with a strong culture of health and an ongoing communications component, that’s where you make the biggest difference." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.