- Wellness Collaboration Tracks Physical, Emotional Health
- Cigarette Smoking's Impact Lingers After Quitting
- New Chart: Top 5 Reimbursable Services for Weight Management
- Aetna Health Stations Give Workers Access To Wellness Tools
- New Health Coach Profile: Meet Babs Hogan
- Q&A: How Can Health Coaches Create a 'Sacred Space' in a Virtual Environment?
(open access until December 9.)
- Numera Extends Mobile Health Coaching Platform with iPhone App
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Patient Experience How to Keep the Healthcare Customer Satisfied
- Most Total Alcohol Consumption Costs Result of Workplace Productivity Loss
- Adultsí Top 10 Health Concerns for Kids
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Medication Adherence in 2011 More Help from Community Pharmacists
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2011 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2011 Benchmarks in Tobacco Cessation and Prevention takes a comprehensive look at efforts by the healthcare industry to short-circuit smoking and related behaviors, based on recent market research by the Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Order your instant PDF download
or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by James Reilly, managing partner with TRG Health Care Solutions:
"CMS has learned and believes that by aligning a financial payment and reimbursement system, this will incentivize hospitals and physicians to work closer together for optimal care. And thatís part of what CMS's bundled pricing initiative is out to accomplish." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.