- Health Coaches Help Orthopedic Patients Make Informed, Shared Decisions
Smoking Linked to $278 Billion in Losses for U.S. Employers
- Despite Health Benefits, Not Enough Americans Walking: Study
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Health Coaching?
- Weight Loss Mobile Apps Fail to Offer Behavior Change Strategies
- Q&A: How Do You Keep Your Engaged Members Active in a Health Coaching Program?
- Employers Embrace Health and Productivity Programs to Curb Costs
- HINfographic: New Players on the Value-Based Healthcare Team
- HealthSounds Podcast: Dual Eligibles Closing Care Gaps and Engaging Members in Self-Management
- Healthcare 3.0: Health Coaches Inspire Accountability at the Patient Level
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Health Coach Huddle, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One Minute Metrics: Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2013 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health Coaching in 2013.
Describes how HealthFitness aligns individuals with the right coaching service at the right time, leveraging individuals' intrinsic motivation to address underlying lifestyle issues that may impede health status and drive up healthcare spend.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Jim Bellows, PhD, senior director of evaluation and analytics at Kaiser Permanente:
"We're trying to address our members' entire range of health needs --- mind, body and spirit. That's an important backdrop to our work in managing population health because that brings us into spaces where it's not only about managing chronic conditions or exacerbations of those conditions, it's about managing health behaviors and supporting our members in health behavior change." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.