- Behavior Change Interventions to Help Older Women Keep Weight Off
- Study Finds Medications Greatly Improve Smokersí Chances of Quitting
- New Chart: Top 5 Targeted Conditions to Reduce Readmissions
- Interactive Health Solutions' Wellness Programs Lower Costs, Increase Productivity: Study
- Diabetes Initiative Taps Power of Rx Pad to Drive Healthy Food Choices
- Q&A: How Can Physicians Help Patients Improve Their Health Habits?
- New Video: 2012 Medical Home Starts Linked to Surge in Patient Satisfaction
- HealthSounds Podcast: Healthcare Performance Benchmarks Diabetes Management
- 11 Ways to Engage Consumers in Patient Portals
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health & Disease Management in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2012 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Free Download: Medical Homes in 2012.
Three health coach leaders on incorporating health coaching into the primary care paradigm.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:Dr. Joseph Agostini, senior medical director for Aetna Medicare:
"Advanced illness care coordination can't be measured by numbers alone on hospital admissions or length of time in hospice."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.