- Health and Wellness Coaching Program Targets Chronic Illness, Obesity Among Children, Families
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Patient Satisfaction Programs?
- Positive Patient Coaching Boosts Medication Adherence in African American Patients with Hypertension
- Virtual Coaches Help Overweight Patients Increase Activity Levels, Lose Weight
- Meet Health Coach Judith Beaulieu: Network of RN Health Coaches Empowers Women, Children
- Q&A: How are health coaches received by different organizations?
(open access until February 12.)
- Health Coaches Key to New Employee Wellness Program
- HealthSounds Podcast: Diabetes Management in the Medical Home: A Diabetes Collaborative Takes Team-Based Approach
- Nine in 10 U.S. Adults Get Too Much Sodium Every Day
- EHR No Substitute for Population View Provided by Registries
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Third Annual Healthcare Case Management Survey
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Diabetes Management in 2012: Certified Diabetes Educators Getting Results
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2012 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Three Pillars of Health Coaching: Patient Activation, Motivational Interviewing and Positive Psychology provides the fundamentals of three essential tools that health coaches can use to measure and monitor activation levels, elicit behavior change, move clients along the path to self-management and have a positive impact on health outcomes and utilization.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dennis Winkler, ICD-10 technical program director at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan:
"ICD-10 lends itself to collaboration. It's a government mandate; it affects everyone that touches ICD-10 and there's a lot of risk in the system for everyone. There's no competitive advantage associated with ICD-10… We could have the best ICD-10 solution in the world, but it's not going to provide additional sales or capabilities." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.