- New Tool for Health Educators Helps Americans Make Better Food, Physical Activity Choices
- Taking Smoking Cessation Medication Prior to Quitting Helps More to Stay Tobacco-Free
- New Chart: Which Delivery Models Will Reduce Cost and Improve Care Quality in 2012?
- Medica Health and Wellness Coaching Program Improves Health, Reduces Cost
- New Health Coach Profile: Meet Laurie Johnson
- Q&A: Where Should a Hospital With One On-Site Coach Start in Helping Patients With Their Lifestyles?
(open access until February 12.)
- When Overeating, Calories Contribute to Increase in Body Fat
- HealthSounds Podcast: Mapping the Way to ICD-10 Readiness Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan's Approach
- Do Women with Celiac Disease Suffer from Depression?
- 3 Key Influencers in Improving Medication Adherence
Missed last month's issue? View it here.
Want to be profiled in a future HealthCoach Huddle? Email us at email@example.com.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2011
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/HINHealthCoach.
© 2012 HealthCoach Huddle by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
In the Health Coaching Playbook Vol. I: All-Star Tips on Hiring, Training, Technology and ROI, 14 health coaching strategists' answer to more than 50 questions related to recruiting a team of behavior change agents, equipping them with the tools and technology to foster behavior change and utilizing metrics to evaluate coach performance and program success. Order your Adobe Acrobat PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Steven Valentine, president of The Camden Group:
"Strategic planners should really be focused on broadening the reach to capture as much population that they intend to manage. If we were doing this conference in 3, 4, or 5 years from now, we would be talking about our market share as a percent of the population we're responsible for, versus the number of discharges we look at." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.