Register today for $199 and Save $50!
Contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network
There is still time to register and save:
Health Coaching Evaluation:
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 • 1:30-2:30 p.m. Eastern
Measuring the ROI on Healthcare Utilization and Costs
Also Available in Training DVD, On-Demand, and CD-ROM Format.
Register today and save by contacting 888-446-3530 or by visiting:
Use Preferred Customer Code: HCE1229H
for special $199 pricing through January 8, 2010.
During Health Coaching Evaluation: Measuring the ROI on Healthcare Utilization and Costs, a 60-minute webinar on January 13, 2010, health coaching experts will discuss the challenges of evaluating and reporting on a health coaching ROI and how they are responding to these challenges.
You'll hear from Dr. Jim Reynolds, chief medical officer, Health Fitness Corporation and Dr. Elizabeth Rula, clinical research manager at the Center for Health Research at Healthways Inc., on:
- Determining what to measure and how to measure it, looking at healthcare costs, healthcare claims, productivity measures, biometric measures and patient self-report;
- Managing ROI for chronic illness versus changing pre-disease states;
- Analyzing the impact of coaching methodology on ROI, from in-person to telephonic to online coaching;
- Measuring coach performance and patient satisfaction in the ROI model; and
- Aligning incentives to produce a health management ROI.
Can't attend the Webinar on the scheduled date?
Order a CD recording, Training DVD, or the On-Demand Version of this event.
The CD, Training DVD and On-Demand version include all presentation handouts.
Don't miss this important event!
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Mention customer code: HCE1229H
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might
find it useful.