Contact: Melanie Matthews
Sea Girt, NJ USA -- October 16, 2013: Sustained growth in emerging reimbursement models, including accountable care, bundled payments and shared savings will continue to have an impact on innovation within the healthcare industry in 2014 as providers and payors struggle to find more ways to reduce costs within their systems and better manage the care they provide.
The launch of health insurance exchanges, cuts in the Medicare Advantage program and the challenge of meeting the care coordination needs of the dual eligible population will also play a big role in the industry in the coming year.
During Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2014: A Strategic Planning Session, a 60-minute webinar on October 30, 2013, Steven Valentine, president, The Camden Group, and Catherine Sreckovich, managing director, healthcare, Navigant, will provide a roadmap to the key issues, challenges and opportunities for healthcare providers and payors in 2014.
To register today, please contact HIN at 888-446-3530 or visit:
Each year, healthcare executives rely on the strategic advice they receive during this annual Healthcare Trends & Forecasts webinar sponsored by the Healthcare Intelligence Network. This 10th annual, must-attend event will highlight:
- The strategic importance of health insurance exchanges for health plans and providers even if they're not participating in the initial enrollment period;
- The continued emphasis on the patient-centered medical home, accountable care organizations, bundled payments and care management and the need to hold organizations more accountable for costs and outcomes especially in light of the early results from CMS' Medicare Pioneer program;
- The use of data analytics and the transparency of this data between health plans, providers and employers;
- The changing dynamic of health plans' product portfolios and how tiered and narrow networks fit into the mix; and
- Other key issues for plans and providers, including the trend toward provider-sponsored health plans, multi-payor collaboratives, the Medicaid expansion, managing the dual eligible population, tracking and reporting medical loss ratios, the growth in the post-acute market and consolidation in the industry.
Submit Your Questions:
You are invited to submit your questions in advance of the programs to ensure that your questions are answered. Please e-mail your questions to
email@example.com. We will attempt to answer your questions during the conferences. However, time constraints limit the number of questions that can be answered during the live Q&A so be sure to get your questions in early.
Team-Wide Training at Its Best (and most cost- and time-efficient).
Gather your team around the table on October 30th for one low single-participant price. You can "attend" this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings – no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It’s so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate.
Your registration fee covers one webinar login and one telephone line from your site. Include as many individuals from your organization as you wish - there is no additional charge. Gather in a conference room and use a speakerphone.
Program materials, the call access number and links for the presentation files will be provided before the program date via e-mail.
Can't make it on October 30th?
Order the audio CD and written materials, Training DVD or choose the On-Demand Option!
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the webinar. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio conference due to unforeseen circumstances.