Sea Girt NJ USA -- January 3, 2018: Caravan Health's ACOs saved more than $26 million in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) and achieved higher than average quality scores and quality reporting scores in 2016, according to newly released Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) data on the MSSP program.
The ACOs' quality scores and quality reporting scores have them well-positioned under CMS' Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as an additional potential physician practice revenue stream.
During Generating Population Health Revenue: ACO Best Practices for Medicare Shared Savings and MIPS Success, a 45-minute webinar on January 17th at 1:30 p.m., Tim Gronniger, senior vice president of development and strategy, Caravan Health, will share the key focus areas for its ACOs to achieve these results while building a sustainable healthcare delivery model in the year ahead and beyond.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
You will learn:
- Why increasing the rate of annual wellness visits (AWVs), as well as billing CMS for chronic care management are cornerstones of Caravan Health's ACO success;
- The staffing and patient engagement secrets to increasing AWVs;
- The payoffs from a detailed approach to MACRA and MIPS reporting and how this can increase the population health ACO revenue stream;
- Why Caravan Health emphasizes effort-based quality metrics versus outcomes-based metrics; and
- The two critical 2018 strategies Caravan Health's ACOs are using to build on their success.
You can "attend" this program right in your office. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Mr. Gronniger during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your questions and challenges on improving ACO results.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Generating Population Health Revenue: ACO Best Practices for Medicare Shared Savings and MIPS Success, please visit:
You may also be interested in these ACO resources from the Healthcare Intelligence Network:
About the Healthcare Intelligence Network — HIN is the premier advisory service for executives seeking high-quality strategic information on the business of healthcare. For more information, contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall Township, NJ 07719-1442, (888) 446-3530, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.hin.com.