Last week you were invited to join us at our industry leading 45-minute interactive roundtable on the effective use of health coaching interpersonal skills that you can use to immediately improve your health coaching interactions.
I am now pleased to send for your review the Conference Agenda, which profiles this comprehensive program:
"Finding Success in Health Behavior Change: A 45-Minute Interactive Roundtable," which will be held on
Wednesday, July 15th from 1:30-2:15 p.m. ET
Be sure to mention the following customer code when registering: FSH0630H
Claudine Reilly, wellness manager at CVS Caremark, a Certified Intrinsic Coach, and a Certified Health Education Specialist, will share:
Kate Larsen, president of Winning LifeStyles, Inc., an ICF-certified professional coach and a Wellcoaches faculty member and mentor coach, will share details on:
- What's missing in behavior change methods;
- How to help people think better for themselves so they can find their own solution; and
- It's all about the coachee, not the coach.
- How to invite clients to share their stories;
- The best way to listen to clients;
- Two gifts you can give your clients that change client self-efficacy;
- Use of process and tools to enhance your impact; and
- The coaching between sessions is where insight and wisdom come to life and change is sustained.
A move backward in readiness to change should not be perceived as a failure on the client's part but rather as an opportunity to readjust behavior goals, observes Larsen. There's value in reminding clients that health coaching is a journey, notes the author of "Progress, Not Perfection," and in checking coaching egos at the door to improve listening skills and allow clients to own their behavior change goals. Hear Larsen describe these listening skills in this pre-conference interview.
Hosted by the Healthcare Intelligence Network, a leader in fast-read actionable advice on the business of healthcare, this webinar gives you the opportunity to add immediate impact to your organization's health coaching initiatives in a manner that is:
- FAST - No wasted time here. Get right to the heart of the matter in a 45-minute block designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.
- CONVENIENT - No airlines. No travel. No time out of the office. Listen from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY - A telephone is all the equipment you need. Just dial in, give our operator your name, and youíre in. Thatís it. Follow along with the conference handouts provided in advance and on the web on the day of the conference if you choose.
- ACTIONABLE - Our webinar provide tactics you can start using right when you hang up the phone.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE LISTENERS - Use a speakerphone and as many people as you want can listen in -- at no extra cost to you. Many
professionals use these sessions as a cost-efficient, time-efficient means of training supervisors, managers, and staff and reinforcing
key issues in a fresh new manner that they will remember and act on.
- AFFORDABLE - Priced at $199, it is a fraction of the cost of travel and attendance fees for other high-priced conferences or seminars.
"Finding Success in Health Behavior Change: A 45-Minute Interactive Roundtable"
** Live, 45-Minute Webinar **
** Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 1:30-2:15 PM ET **
Register now for this event by clicking the following link:
or by contacting the Healthcare Intelligence Network at 888-446-3530.
Please reference the following customer code when registering: FSH0630H.
We hope you'll join us.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
IMPORTANT: Please reference the following customer code when registering: FSH0630H.