This highly respected annual guide to healthcare trends will help you plan for the future. Futurescan 2012: Healthcare Trends and Implications 2012-2017 highlights eight key trends affecting the nation's healthcare organizations. Each chapter identifies the implications of the trend and helps providers prepare for them. In this era of constant change, every healthcare leader can benefit from this report.
Loaded with information that will fuel strategic planning, Futurescan 2012: Healthcare Trends and Implications 2012-2017 discusses important trends such as:
- The transformation of US hospitals to a new business model.
- The development of state health insurance exchanges.
- The volatility in the credit markets.
- The aging of the baby boomers.
- The expansion of the hospital role to include community well-being.
- The focus on quality as a long-term strategy to drive down healthcare costs.
- The emergence of clinically integrated provider networks.
- The increase in employment of physicians by hospitals.
For more information or to order your copy today, please visit:
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use
this information on your company's computer network for an unlimited
number of additional workstations within your organization for a
one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network, or to
inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. You may also be interested in these additional resources on trends in the industry: