You can save $50 on our upcoming webinar, The Emerging Role of Nurse Practitioners in Expanding Access, Enhancing Revenue when you register by July 23rd:
Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 1:30 PM Eastern time.
Certain populations, particularly the elderly, may question the presence of a nurse practitioner (NP) in the primary care office, according to Linda Lindeke, an associate professor for the School of Nursing and Department of Pediatrics and director of Graduate Studies for the School of Nursing at the University of Minnesota.
During The Emerging Role of Nurse Practitioners in Expanding Access, Enhancing Revenue, Lindeke will examine how nurse practitioners are being utilized in the physician practice, hospital and clinic settings to increase access to care and coordinate care for patients with chronic conditions.
You'll get details on:
- Responsibilities and training of nurse practitioners based on different state requirements;
- Coding and reimbursement for nurse practitioner-delivered services;
- Utilizing a nurse practitioner to improve quality reporting scores and increase revenue;
- Considerations for nurse practitioner delivered care; and
- The bottom line impact of a nurse practitioner program.
For a preview of the types of strategies that Lindeke will be covering during this conference, you can listen to
a pre-conference interview during which Lindeke describes the demographics where a nurse practitioner's contributions might need clarification, explains why there's not much mention of the medical home in nursing literature and assesses the impact of the Affordable Care Act's $15 million allocation to fund 10 nurse practitioner-led clinics that will provide primary care services to the medically underserved:
Don't miss this important event!
Register today and save. Contact our customer service department at 888-446-3530 or online at:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes! Our organization needs to learn how to enhance the use of nurse practitioners to increase access to care and coordinate care
for those with chronic, complex conditions. Please register our site for The Emerging Role of Nurse Practitioners in Expanding Access, Enhancing Revenue today for $199.
PRICING: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
6 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $199 for the live webinar, training DVD, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (Training DVD and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($249
- [ ] $189 for the live webinar, conference on CD-ROM, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($239
- [ ] $179 for the conference training DVD and a transcript of the conference proceedings (shipped three weeks after the conference).
- [ ] $159 for the recorded conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you
cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $149 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 7/30/10.)
- [ ] $149 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials.
No limit to the number of participants per site. ($199 after 7/23/10)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the webinar. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a webinar due to unforeseen circumstances.