Reserve your seat for the upcoming webinar
Just a quick reminder that we have rescheduled the date for the upcoming webinar in the Medical Home Open House Series:
Embedded Case Managers: Navigating Care Transitions, Gaps in Care and Patient Compliance
Now scheduled for: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 • 1:30-2:15 p.m. Eastern
Whether embedded in a primary care practice, hospital or nursing facility, embedded case managers are helping patients to navigate the healthcare system in terms of care transitions and compliance to care plans.
During Embedded Case Managers: Navigating Care Transitions, Gaps in Care and Patient Compliance, a 45-minute webinar on March 10th, we will examine an embedded case manager program, from the factors that will help you determine if a program is right for your organization and deciding on the placement of the case manager to defining roles and responsibilities for the case managers.
For more information, please visit:
Diane Littlewood, RN, Regional Manager of Case Management for Health Services, Geisinger Health Plan, will cover:
- Working with physician practices to embed case managers to assist with care transitions and patient compliance;
- Identifying which patients would benefit from this type of case management;
- Skill sets, roles and responsibilities of the embedded case manager;
- Case load management;
- Coding and reimbursement for case management;
- Results from the Geisinger Health Plan's embedded case manager program.
The last 15 minutes of the 45-minute program is reserved for a live question-and-answer session. Get your questions
answered in real-time on embedded case managers!
Don't miss this important event!
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network