Embedded Case Management in Primary Care and Work Sites: Referral, Stratification and Protocols
Embedded in both primary care practices and work sites, Caldwell Memorial Hospital's embedded case managers are improving the quality of care and reducing healthcare costs by increasing preventive care measures at the work sites and closing care gaps for patients managed by the primary care practice.
During Embedded Case Management in Primary Care and Work Sites: Referral, Stratification and Protocols, a September 25th webinar at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, Melanie Fox, director of the Caldwell Physician Network Embedded Case Management program at Caldwell Memorial Hospital, you'll learn:
- How patient encounter data, including emergency room visit reports and hospital discharge reports are used by the embedded case managers to target high-risk patients;
- The critical skills needed for embedded case managers, including the type of experience that Caldwell looks for when recruiting for this role;
- The impact that embedded case managers in Caldwell's primary care practices have had on its 30-day readmission rates;
- Engaging physicians in the work flow processes needed to support embedded case management, including details on how Caldwell maximizes transitional care management codes; and
- Case load management strategies, protocols and outreach strategies employed by the embedded case managers.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
You can "attend" this program right in your office to learn about Caldwell's embedded case managers in the primary care practices and work sites.
It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Melanie Fox during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your questions and challenges on embedded case management.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Embedded Case Management in Primary Care and Work Sites: Referral, Stratification and Protocols, please visit:
I hope you find it useful.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these resources: