Manasquan NJ USA -- April 24, 2008:
Health coaching initiatives that encourage and enhance the physician-patient relationship can improve health coaching results by leveraging the trusted clinician relationship. Keeping providers informed and connected during the health coaching process can also help to reinforce the behavior change needed by those enrolled in health coaching programs.
During Driving Improvements in Health Coaching Outcomes Through Physician Collaboration and Coordination, a 90-minute webinar on May 15, 2008, three health coaching experts will provide the inside details on how to maximize the physician-patient relationship in health coaching programs to improve results.
For more information or to register, please visit,
Dr. Rick Botelho, professor of family medicine at the URMC Family Medicine Center, Margaret Moore, CEO, Wellcoaches Corporation and Dr. Edward Phillips, director of outpatient medical services at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Network and assistant professor of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Harvard Medical School, will describe how health plans and disease management companies can enhance physician involvement in health coaching. You'll learn how to:
- Develop strategies to engage physicians in the health coaching process;
- Collaborate with physicians to reinforce the health coaches' messages during physician/patient encounters;
- Use the Chronic Care Model and patient-centered medical home as a framework to enhance health coaching;
- Heal thyself — improving physician health habits before helping patients;
- Use physicians as a referral source to health coaching programs;
- Build the business case for the use of health coaches for improving physician practice quality;
- Create a health promoting and learning organization;
- Connect to community organizations;
- Develop a vision for medical fitness, health and wellness coaches in primary care; and
- Make exercise a vital sign.
The conference lasts approximately 90 minutes, including a question and answer session. Get your questions answered in real-time on the physician collaboration strategies that can improve health coaching results!
Who Will Benefit?
CEOs, medical directors, disease management directors, managers and coordinators, health coach managers, health coaches, health plan executives, care management nurses, physician executives and business development and strategic planning directors.
Submit Your Questions:
You are invited to submit your questions in advance of the program to
ensure that your questions are answered. Please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on May 9, 2008. We
will attempt to answer your questions during the conference. However, time constraints limit the number of questions
that can be answered during the live Q&A so be sure to get your questions in early.
Team-Wide Training at Its Best (and most cost- and
Gather your team around the table on May 15, 2008 for one low single-participant price.
There is no limit on the number of participants from your office; the
registration fee covers one dial-in for the audio and one computer connection for the webinar. For discount pricing on additional phone lines and webinar connections, contact our customer service line at
Program materials, the call access number and links for the presentation files will be provided approximately one week
before the program date via e-mail.
Can't make it on May 15th?
Order the conference CD and written materials or choose the On-Demand