Wednesday, October 2, 2013 • 1:30-2:15 p.m. Eastern
Also Available in Training DVD, On-Demand, and CD-ROM Format.
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or by visiting:
With a wide range of needs beyond traditional healthcare that can impact the health status of dual eligibles, organizations that serve the dual eligible population often look to community-based resources to help close social service gaps for these members.
Wellcare Health Plan Inc. has developed a unique approach to identify, connect and sustain community service agencies in its markets.
During Dual Eligibles: Closing Care Gaps and Engaging Members in Self-Management, an October 2, 2013 webinar, Pamme Taylor, WellCare’s vice president of advocacy and community-based programs, will share Wellcare’s strategy for meeting a broad spectrum of a member’s needs with community-based services and how these partnerships contribute to the engagement of duals in self-management of their care.
You will learn how Wellcare:
- Connects with primary care physicians and specialists to assess member needs;
- Uses PCPs and specialists to identify cultural and ethnic preferences to improve member engagement;
- Developed a referral tracking system embedded in the electronic health record for case managers to link members to available services;
- Expanded the referral tracking system data inputs to create a truly population health-focused platform; and
- Is working with community-based programs with constrained budgets to sustain needed services for their members.
Taylor will also share the impact of these initiatives on emergency room utilization, quality scores and gaps in care.
Can't attend the Webinar on the scheduled date?
Order a CD recording, Training DVD, or the On-Demand Version of this event.
The CD, Training DVD and On-Demand version include all presentation handouts.
If you are already a Healthcare Intelligence Network webinar member, then this webinar is FREE for you.
Not a member, but want to attend all of our webinars for one year for just $1,495...an $800 savings! Simply sign up for the HIN Webinar Membership Series, and you'll get access to this must-attend webinar AND all of our programs for the next 12 months. Click here to sign up for this limited time offer today.
Join us on October 2nd as Taylor shares how Wellcare is improving the quality and reducing the cost of care for dual eligibles by meeting the healthcare AND social service needs of its dual eligible members.
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these resources on the dual eligible population: