Dr. Craig Nelson, director of health services research for American Specialty Health, is responsible for outcomes measurement
and program evaluation of the wellness and fitness programs at American Specialty Health. Dr. Nelson, who also leads the wellness program outcomes workgroup of the DMAA Outcomes Assessment Steering Committee, will describe:
- Methods of evaluating health coaching and wellness programs;
- Overcoming the challenges to measuring ROI in health coaching and wellness;
- American Specialty Health's process for measuring ROI and outcomes from a telephonic health coaching program;
- The Clinical and financial outcomes derived from health coaching; and
- Factors to consider for future health coaching and wellness program evaluation.
Paul Terry, Ph.D, president and chief executive officer of StayWell Health and responsible for organizational leadership and ensuring high-quality program development and delivery, will share:
- How best practices in employee health management affect health coaching ROI;
- Best practice benchmarking research for heatlh coaching and wellness programs;
- A Case study of the Volvo North America health improvement program; and
- The health risk reduction and medical cost savings produced by a health coaching program.
According to Terry, when evaluating health coaching and population health programs, it is rare to see a return on investment in a program's first year, but generally by the second and third years, ROI begins to build. In addition to discussing ROI trends, Terry evaluates the value of self-reported data and the impact health coaching can have on an organization's productivity, presenteeism and absenteeism, and also gives some benchmarks for ROI in health coaching. Hear more on these trends and processes from Terry.
Hosted by the Healthcare Intelligence Network, a leader in fast-read actionable advice on the business of healthcare, this webinar gives you the opportunity to add immediate impact to your organization's programs aimed at evaluating health coaching programs in a manner that is:
- FAST - No wasted time here. Get right to the heart of the matter in a 1 1/2-hour block designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.
- CONVENIENT - No airlines. No travel. No time out of the office. Listen from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY - A telephone is all the equipment you need. Just dial in, give our operator your name, and youíre in. Thatís it. Follow along with the conference handouts provided in advance and on the web the day of the conference if you choose.
- ACTIONABLE - Our webinar provide tactics you can start using right when you hang up then phone.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE LISTENERS - Use a speakerphone and as many people as you want can listen in -- at no extra cost to you. Many
professionals use these sessions as a cost-efficient, time-efficient means of training supervisors, managers, and staff and reinforcing
key issues in a fresh new manner that they will remember and act on.
- AFFORDABLE - Priced at $199, it is a fraction of the cost of travel and attendance fees for other high-priced conferences or seminars.
"Calculating the Health Coaching ROI: Models and Results"
** Live, 90-Minute Webinar **
** Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 1:30-3:00 PM ET **
Register now for this event by clicking the following link:
or by contacting the Healthcare Intelligence Network at 888-446-3530.
Please reference the following customer code when registering: CHR0319H.
We hope you'll join us.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
IMPORTANT: Please reference the following customer code when registering: CHR0319H.
If you would prefer to not receive email notices from our organization,
please reply to this email with the term "No Alerts" in the subject line.