Reserve your seat for the upcoming webinar
Last Chance to Register!
Aetna, Mercer and HealthPartners Share the Essential Keys to Success for
Consumer-Directed Health Plans.
Just a reminder that today is the last day to register for the early bird discount for
Essential Keys to Success for Consumer-Directed Health Plans,
In this 90-minute webinar, industry experts will describe the essential elements for
consumer-directed healthplans and how they translate to an improved benefit strategy for health plans and employers.
Thursday, June 26, 2008 • 1:30-3:00 p.m. Eastern
Can't attend the Webinar on the scheduled date?
Order a CD
recording or the On-Demand Version of this event.
This CD and the On-Demand version includes all presentation handouts.
For early bird discount use preferred customer code CDHLCH
for special $267 pricing through June 20th.
During this 90-minute webinar:
Julie Bunde, director, product management at HealthPartners, Kathleen Campbell,
head of consumer-directed health plans at Aetna, and Alexander Domaszewicz, principal at
Mercer, will describe an effective consumer-driven healthcare strategy for health plans and employers
Essential Keys to Success for Consumer-Directed Health Plans.
Register today and save!
Please reference the following customer code when ordering: CDHLCH
You will get details on:
Visit our Web site to learn more!
- Understanding the keys to success in consumer-directed health plans;
- Controlling healthcare costs and engaging members and/or employees in a coordinated benefit strategy;
- Assigning appropriate levels of employee/member responsibility for their health;
- Developing appropriate engagement solutions through education and communication;
- Engaging senior leadership in the consumer-driven strategy;
- Implementing strategies for higher employee adoption of CDH plans; and
- Providing the right tools and education to employees/members for health decision support.
Don't forget to mention your Preferred Customer Code CDHLCH for special early bird price of $267!
Can't attend the Webinar on the scheduled date? Order a CD recording or the On-Demand Version of this event. This CD and the On-Demand version includes all presentation handouts.
Questions about the Webinar?
Contact our customer service team at 888-446-3530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.