Contact: Melanie Matthews
MANASQUAN NJ USA – June 4, 2008: For a consumer-directed health plan to successfully engage
consumers in their health and control healthcare costs, several key elements must be present.
Julie Bunde, director, product management at HealthPartners, Kathleen Campbell,
head of consumer directed health plans at Aetna, and Alexander Domaszewicz, principal at
Mercer, will describe an effective consumer-driven healthcare strategy for health plans and employers
in: Essential Keys to Success for Consumer-Directed Health Plans, a June 26, 2008, webinar.
These three industry experts will describe these key features and how this translates to increased
adoption and results.
For more information, please visit:
Please reference the following customer code when ordering: CDH0604H
You will get details on:
- Understanding the keys to success in consumer-directed health plans;
- Controlling healthcare costs and engaging members and/or employees in a coordinated benefit strategy;
- Assigning appropriate levels of employee/member responsibility for their health;
- Developing appropriate engagement solutions through education and communication;
- Engaging senior leadership in the consumer-driven strategy;
- Implementing strategies for higher employee adoption of CDH plans; and
- Providing the right tools and education to employees/members for health decision support.
Can't make the scheduled date and time of the conference? See the "On-Demand" or CD-ROM options described
You can "attend" this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings – no travel time or hassle; no hotel
expenses. It’s so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate.
Your registration fee covers one telephone line from your site. Include as many individuals from your organization as you
wish - there is no additional charge. Gather in a conference room and use a speakerphone.
Train your entire department for one low price!
Who Will Benefit?
CEO's, marketing directors, sales executives, health plan executives, new product development executives, business development and strategic planning directors and human resource executives.