The Chronic Care Professional Manual 5.0 is the definitive guide to the practice of population health improvement and health coaching for lifestyle management, shared decision-making, treatment adherence and disease self-care support.
The Chronic Care Professional Manual 5.0 is organized around the four interdisciplinary core competencies for healthcare practice in the 21st Century (as identified by the Institute of Medicine and the World Health Care Organization):
- Population Health Improvement;
- Chronic Conditions;
- Lifestyle Management and;
- Health Coaching.
For more information or to order your copy today, please visit:
Table of Contents:
- Module 1: Population Health Improvement: Working Across the Health Care Continuum to Reduce the Human and Financial Costs of Chronic Conditions
- Module 2: Chronic Conditions: Partnering with Patients to Support Effective Medical Care, Shared Decision-Making and Disease Self-Care
- Module 3: Lifestyle Management: Facilitating Evidence-Based Lifestyle Choices That Prevent Chronic Disease, Disease-Related Complications and Disability
- Module 4: Health Coaching: Engaging Patients and Facilitating Health Behavior Change for Lifestyle Management, Shared Decision-Making, Treatment Adherence and Disease Self-Care
For more information or to order your copy today, click here now:
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these additional resources: