While widespread adoption of electronic health records has generated new streams of actionable patient data, John C. Lincoln has taken data mining to new levels to enhance performance of its accountable care organization (ACO).
Beyond the EMR: Mining Population Health Analytics to Elevate Accountable Care reviews the concentrated data dig undertaken by John C. Lincoln to prepare for participation in the CMS Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP).
In this 25-page report, Karen Furbush, business consultant, and Heather Jelonek, chief operating officer, accountable care organization, John C. Lincoln Network, describe the sources combed by the fledgling ACO to address operational and technological challenges during the pre-launch period, and how these efforts and resulting data enhanced quality measurement and reporting for the JCL ACO.
For more information or to order your copy today:
This HIN special report provides details on the following:
- Workarounds for data gathering that help to reconcile disparate EMR systems;
- Creation of a care transition team that tapped a valuable and underutilized worforce segment and the team's impact on readmissions rates;
- Immediate changes made to workflow processes;
- Enhancements made to the patient health questionnaire;
- The challenges of scouring CMS claims data to highlight gaps in care;
- Enlisting physician practices to help fill in care gaps and provide feedback via a new Physician Network;
Leveraging monthly ACO reporting calls;
- Updating its Medicare Wellness Template to identify care needs for its aging population;
Analyzing integration opportunities;
and much more.
For more information or to order your copy today, click here now:
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use this information on
your company's computer network for an unlimited number of additional workstations within
your organization for a one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network,
or to inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these resources: