Bundled Payment Opportunities
As a convener in Model 2 of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation's Bundled Payment for Care Improvement (BPCI) initiative, naviHealth has partnered with five health systems, spanning 11 acute care hospitals for retrospective acute and post acute care bundles.
naviHealth is coordinating with these hospitals to manage care across 48 clinical conditions identified by CMS.
During Bundled Payments: Opportunities in Effective Retrospective Acute and Post Acute Care Bundles, a May 21st webinar at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, Kelsey P. Mellard, vice president of partnership marketing and policy with naviHealth, will share the first quarter experiences from these pilot programs, along with the current bundled payment opportunities for organizations not yet participating in CMMI's pilot program.
Register to view the conference today or order your training DVD or CD:
You will learn:
- The key issues and various scenarios for physician practices, hospitals and post-acute providers to participate in payment bundling programs;
- The episodes of care selected by naviHealth and its partners and why these episodes were selected;
- Best practice protocols for gain-sharing within bundled payment programs;
- How to manage expectations around revenue cycle management and cash on hand for bundled payments;
- The preparation needed for physicians and hospitals to participate in bundled payment programs, including: contractual changes, operational work flow changes, data analytics, staffing requirements, care management, technology needs, cultural integration and developing a post acute network; and
- Future bundled payment opportunities for physician groups and hospitals for both those participating in CMMI's pilot program and for those who are not yet participating.
You can "attend" this program right in your office to learn about the opportunities that exist within bundled payments.
Itís so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to view the program right on your computer or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Kelsey Mellard during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your questions and challenges on bundled payments.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Bundled Payments: Opportunities in Effective Retrospective Acute and Post Acute Care Bundles, please visit:
I hope you find it useful.
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these value-based reimbursement resources: