You can save $50 on our upcoming webinar, Best Practices in Case Management Patient Contact, Monitoring and Follow-up when you register by August 20th:
Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday, August 25th, 2010 at 1:30 PM Eastern time.
With the increasing use of case management to manage chronic conditions and the investment needed to implement and fund case management programs, healthcare organizations need a carefully managed strategy to ensure the return on investment in such a program.
During Best Practices in Case Management Patient Contact, Monitoring and Follow-up, Jan Van der Mei RN, MS, ACM, continuum case management director at Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region, will share Sutter Health's best practices in patient contact, monitoring and follow-up for its case management initiatives.
You will get details on:
- Strategies, tools and technologies to assist in patient monitoring and follow-up;
- What and when to monitor;
- Data collection and tracking for program outcomes; and
- Techniques to engage non-compliant patients.
Don't miss this important event!
Register today and save. Contact our customer service department at 888-446-3530 or online at:
Save even more when you register for Best Practices in Case Management Patient Contact, Monitoring and Follow-up and Case Management: Identifying, Monitoring and Managing Target Populations, a September 16th webinar. Save 15% when you register for both programs. Use coupon code: CM at checkout.
For more details on Case Management: Identifying, Monitoring and Managing Target Populations, please visit:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes! Our organization needs to learn how we can improve our case management outcomes by following
best practices in patient contact, monitoring and follow-up for our case management initiatives. Please register our site for Best Practices in Case Management Patient Contact, Monitoring and Follow-up today for $199.
PRICING: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
6 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $199 for the live webinar, training DVD, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (Training DVD and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($249
- [ ] $189 for the live webinar, conference on CD-ROM, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($239
- [ ] $179 for the conference training DVD and a transcript of the conference proceedings (shipped three weeks after the conference).
- [ ] $159 for the recorded conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you
cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $149 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 8/27/10.)
- [ ] $149 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials.
No limit to the number of participants per site. ($199 after 8/20/10)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the webinar. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a webinar due to unforeseen circumstances.