MANASQUAN NJ USA – July 27, 2005: Increasingly healthcare organizations are realizing that patients who don't modify their own behavior to meet their health-related goals are one of the key reasons disease management programs don't work.
The Role of Behavior Modification in Disease Management and Health: New Perspectives on How You Can Maximize Your Program's Effectiveness, an August 10, 2005 audio conference, will examine what strategies you can use to get patients to modify their behaviors for healthy lifestyles.
For more information, please visit:
Please reference the following customer code when ordering: RBMPGH
During this 90-minute audio conference, your expert panel of speakers, Dr. Rick Botelho, professor of family medicine at the URMC Family Medicine Center, Dr. Richard Citrin, vice president of EAP solutions at UPMC Health Plan and Michael Thompson, principal with PriceWaterHouseCoopers, will provide you with strategies you can use to:
- Increase the role of leadership and stakeholders in population health management;
- Use benefit-related incentives;
- Drive participation in employer-sponsored health plans and see results using a population health orientation;
- Implement specific strategies for health behavior change;
- Integrate behavior change strategies with a health plan to deliver to an employee base;
- Structuring effective interventions;
- Implement individual change strategies;
- Help patients maintain their change in behaviors;
- Motivate "resistant" patients; and
- Go beyond the limits of evidence-based medicine. .
The audio conference will be held on August 10, 2005 at 1:30 pm Eastern time.
Can't make the scheduled date and time of the conference? See the "On-Demand" or CD-ROM options described
You can "attend" this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings – no travel time or hassle; no hotel
expenses. It’s so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate.
Your registration fee covers one telephone line from your site. Include as many individuals from your organization as you
wish - there is no additional charge. Gather in a conference room and use a speakerphone.
Train your entire department for one low price!
Who Will Benefit?
CEOs, medical directors, health plan executives, performance
improvement and quality improvement managers, executives responsible for consumer-driven healthcare plans, case managers, risk managers and business development and strategic planning directors and pharmaceutical executives.