Building a Health Management
for Health Coaching
Live 90-Minute Audio Conference
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
1:30 - 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
An effective health coaching program needs an IT platform that has the ability to process information from various sources, including online and paper health risk assessments, clinical data repositories, health screenings, eligibility information and portal requests and provide that information into a usable format for health coaches.
Building a Health Management IT Platform for Health Coaching, a June 13, 2007 audio conference, will examine how healthcare organizations can effectively build a platform for an effective health coaching program.
During this 90-minute audio conference, industry experts John Harris, senior vice president of the health support division of Healthways, and Sean Slovenski, president and CEO, Hummingbird Coaching Services, will describe how to effectively capture and integrate multiple data sources to identify potential clients for health coaching and how to effectively use that information to achieve health coaching success.
Early Bird Savings!
Save $50 when you register by June 8
For more information or to register, visit:
- Collecting and integrating data sources to identify candidates in need of health coaching;
- Training health coaches to use this information to achieve health coaching success;
- Analyzing data to create predictive models; and
- Future IT needs for effective health coaching programs.
- Live Question and Answer Session
- John Harris, senior vice president of the health support division of Healthways
- Sean Slovenski, president and CEO, Hummingbird Coaching Services
Save $50 When you Register by June 8!
For more information, visit:
Who Will Benefit From This Audio Conference?
CEOs, medical directors, disease management directors, managers and coordinators, health plan executives, care management nurses and business development and strategic planning directors.
Can't Make It On June 13th?
Order the audio conference on CD and conference materials:
Building a Health Management IT Platform for Health Coaching
Wednesday, June 13, 2007, from 1:30-3:00 pm ET
[ ] YES! I want to learn how my organization can build an IT platform that supports an effective health coaching program. Please register me for the 90-minute audio conference "Building a Health Management IT Platform for Health Coaching," scheduled for Wednesday, June 13, 2007 from 1:30 - 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Register at: http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=3698
- Fill out the registration form below and e-mail to: email@example.com
- Contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network at: (888) 446-3530
- Fax registration form to: (732) 292-3073
- Mail registration to: Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442,
Wall, NJ 07719-1442
Please reference this customer code when registering: BHM0523H
PRICING: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
4 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $317 for the live audio conference, audio conference on CD-ROM, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($367 after 6/8/07)
- [ ] $277 for the recorded audio conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM includes printed transcript, if you cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $267 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 6/15/07.)
- [ ] $267 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials. No limit to the number of participants per site. ($317 after 6/8/07)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
Please reference the following customer code when registering: BHM0523H
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the audio conference. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio conference due to unforeseen circumstances.