Contact: Melanie Matthews
Manasquan NJ USA -- January 10, 2008: The advanced medical home is more than just a place, it is a comprehensive approach to providing care that is accessible, continuous and coordinated. In medical home practices, patients develop relationships with their providers and work with them to maintain healthy lifestyles and coordinate preventive and ongoing health services.
Five Easy Ways To Register For:
During Building an Advanced Medical Home To Improve Chronic Care Outcomes, a 90-minute webinar on January 29, 2008, an expert panel of speakers will examine medical home projects in action. You'll get the inside details on how to implement and support an advanced medical home model of care, engaging both physicians and patients in this concept of care. You'll also get details on evaluating the quality of care in medical homes, adopting and implementing health IT to support medical homes and developing marketing strategies for medical homes.
For more information or to register, please visit,
Dawn Bazarko, senior vice president of clinical innovations at United Healthcare, and Dr. Lonnie E. Fuller, medical director for the Pennsylvania Medicaid ACCESS Plus PCCM-DM Program, will provide the inside details on:
- Coordinating care effectively in medical homes;
- Creating marketing and communication strategies for medical homes;
- Evaluating quality and cost outcomes of medical homes;
- Coordinating care across patient conditions, services and settings over time;
- Encouraging patients to engage in self-management and providing them with the resources to do so;
- Redesigning the physician office to move toward the advanced medical home;
- Educating, training and engaging physicians in the medical home model; and
- Adopting and implementing health IT to promote quality of care and exchange of health information among care providers and coordinators.
The conference lasts approximately 90 minutes, including a question and answer session. Get your questions answered in real-time on the strategies that United HealthCare and the Pennsylvania Medicaid ACCESS Plus Program are using!
Who Will Benefit?
CEOs, medical directors, disease management directors, managers and coordinators, health plan executives, care management nurses, business development and strategic planning directors.
Submit Your Questions:
You are invited to submit your questions in advance of the program to
ensure that your questions are answered. Please e-mail your questions to email@example.com no later than noon on January 25, 2008. We
will attempt to answer your questions during the conference. However, time constraints limit the number of questions
that can be answered during the live Q&A so be sure to get your questions in early.
Team-Wide Training at Its Best (and most cost- and
Gather your team around the table on January 29, 2008 for one low single-participant price.
There is no limit on the number of participants from your office; the
registration fee covers one dial-in for the audio and one computer connection for the webinar. For discount pricing on additional phone lines and webinar connections, contact our customer service line at
Program materials, the call access number and links for the presentation files will be provided approximately one week
before the program date via e-mail.
Can't make it on January 29th?
Order the audio CD and written materials or choose the On-Demand
Building an Advanced Medical Home to Improve Chronic Care Outcomes
- Register at: http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=3758
- Fill out the registration form below and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network at: (888) 446-3530
- Fax registration form to: (732) 292-3073
- Mail registration to: Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442,
Wall, NJ 07719-1442
Please reference this customer code when registering: BAM0110H
Type of Organization:
[ ] Yes! Our organization needs to know how to implement and support an advanced medical home model of care that engages both physicians and patients in this concept of care. Please register our site for "Building an Advanced Medical Home to Improve Chronic Care Outcomes," today for $267.
Please reference this customer code when registering: BAM0110H
PRICING: Register Today and Receive the Early Bird Discount
4 cost-effective registration options:
- [ ] $317 for the webinar, conference on CD-ROM, PLUS a printed transcript of the conference
proceedings (CD-ROM and transcript is shipped approximately three weeks after the program.) ($367
- [ ] $277 for the recorded conference and presentation materials on CD-ROM, which includes printed transcript, if you
cannot participate in the live program. (Shipped approximately three weeks after the program.)
- [ ] $267 for the On-Demand service, which provides you the opportunity to listen in at your leisure
via your computer and a Web browser (includes the agenda and presentation materials — available 2/1/08.)
- [ ] $267 per dial-in telephone line per site to participate in the live program and receive the presentation materials.
No limit to the number of participants per site. ($317 after 1/25/08)
[ ] Other non-US countries based on phone charges.
[ ] Check Enclosed
Charge my credit card.
[ ] AMEX
[ ] MasterCard
[ ] VISA
Name on Card:
AMEX: Four-digit security code on front of card:
Visa/MC: Three-digit security code on the signature panel:
Please reference the following customer code when registering: BAM0110H
[ ] Please sign me up for the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, a complimentary newsletter
covering the top healthcare business news and issues. Please provide
your business email address:________________________________ or sign up
online at: http://www.hin.com/freenews2.html
View this week's edition at:
P.S. Please forward this news announcement to your colleagues who might find it useful.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, notice is required at least seven business days prior to the audio
conference. With proper notice, fees are refunded minus a $40 service fee. No refunds are given for cancellations received
with less than seven days notice. The Healthcare Intelligence Network reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an audio
conference due to unforeseen circumstances.