Reserve your seat for the upcoming webinar
Just a reminder that there is still time to register for the upcoming webinar:
Aligning Reimbursement To Reduce Avoidable Hospital Readmissions
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 • 1:30-2:30 p.m. Eastern
From payors to providers to CMS and even the health reform proposals on the table, avoidable hospital readmissions are receiving national attention as a way to glean savings from the healthcare system and improve the quality of care that patients receive.
During Aligning Reimbursement To Reduce Avoidable Hospital Readmissions, a 60-minute webinar on December 2, 2009, Dr. Randall Krakauer, national medical director, Medicare at Aetna and Dianne Feeney, BSN, MS, associate director of quality initiatives for the Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission (HSCRC), will examine how to structure programs to reduce avoidable hospital readmissions, including the alignment of financial incentives.
For more information, please visit:
You'll get details on:
- The strategic planning and analytics behind the structure that Maryland is putting into place to incent hospitals to improve readmission rates on a risk-adjusted basis;
- The infrastructure needed to improve hospital readmission rates;
- The critical components to analyze hospital readmission rates;
- The importance of medical management in the Medicare Advantage population to reduce avoidable hospital readmissions;
- The relationship between medical management and revenue in the Medicare Advantage market; and
- How to get hospitals on board with a program to reduce readmission rates.
The last 15 minutes of the 60-minute program is reserved for a live question-and-answer session. Get your questions
answered in real-time on how to align reimbursement to reduce avoidable hospitalizations!
Don't miss this important event!
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network