Reserve your seat for the upcoming webinar
Register today and Save $50!
Contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network at
Just a reminder: today is the last day to register for the early bird discount for:
Assessing and Predicting Health Risk in the Elderly, a webinar on:
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 • 1:30-2:15 p.m. Eastern
Also Available in Training DVD, On-Demand, and CD-ROM Format.
Register today and save by contacting 888-446-3530 or by visiting:
To increase and maximize revenue, many health plans are focusing on the health risk assessment scores of the elderly population they serve, including Medicare members. Managing these risks can have a bottom line impact by reducing healthcare resource utilization through early identification and management of potentially high expense conditions.
During Assessing and Predicting Health Risk in the Elderly, a 45-minute webinar, you will learn what to assess in the elderly population, how to match interventions based on risk score and the impact of this type of initiative.
You'll hear from Marcia Wade, MD, FCCP, MMM, senior medical director at Aetna Medicare on:
- What health status indicators should be considered in an HRA geared toward the elderly;
- Predictive modeling and stratification models to assign members into risk tiers based on clinical need;
- Identifying members for complex case management;
- Intervention strategies to address risk factors;
- Engaging members to complete the health risk assessment; and
- Expected results and outcomes from an elderly-focused HRA.
Can't attend the Webinar on the scheduled date?
Order a CD recording, Training DVD, or the On-Demand Version of this event.
The CD, Training DVD and On-Demand version include all presentation handouts.
Don't miss this important event!
Register today by contacting 888-446-3530 or online at:
Executive Vice President
The Healthcare Intelligence Network