- New York State Cancer Control Plan Focuses on 6 Priority Areas
- Percentage of Americans with Ideal Heart Health Varies from State to State
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Population Health Management?
- Research Shows Type 2 Diabetes Remission Possible Through Diet, Exercise
- People Without Spouses Underrepresented in Alzheimer’s Clinical Trials
- Q&A: How Does Aetna Train Physicians to Give Compassionate Care?
- PCPs Play Vital Role in Caring for Patients with Diabetes
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Patient-Centered Medical Home Lessons from a Statewide Rollout
- Mayo Clinic Study: Men with Fibromyalgia Often Go Undiagnosed
- Food Insecurity Predicts Mental Health Problems in Adolescents
- Top 10 Most Inspiring Reads from Healthcare Case Managers
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Coaching in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: What's Working in Diabetes Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: 2012 Benchmarks in Reducing Avoidable ER Visits.
HIN's second annual graphic compendium of performance benchmarks in key areas of healthcare activity and growth.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Steven Valentine, president of The Camden Group:
"We would expect that in 2013, health systems, hospitals and medical groups will embrace the Triple Aim to begin, or to continue, to develop their clinical integration and ACO programs."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.