- Cigna Earns NCQA Disease Management Accreditation
- American Diabetes Association Recommends Increasing Individualized Care in Diabetes Treatment
- New Chart: Who Conducts Home Visits?
- New Link Found Between Obesity, Early Kidney Function Decline
- Eighth Joint National Committee Panel Releases New Guidelines for High Blood Pressure Management
- Q&A: What's the Pharmacist's Role on the Primary Care Team and in Home Visits?
- Txt4health Program Motivates People to Change Behaviors to Reduce Diabetes Risk
- Award Winning Readmission Prevention Protocols: Navigating Care Transitions with Preferred SNF and Home Health Providers
- Nation's Ability to Counter Infectious Disease Outbreaks Hampered by Outdated Systems
- HINfographic: 7 Value-Based Priorities for Healthcare's Smart Money
- Protein in Prostate Biopsies Signals Increased Cancer Risk
- Engaging Members in Health Management Post-Discharge with Case Managers, Outreach Calls
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Using Patient Registries to Improve Healthcare Quality
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Population Health Management in 2012.
Provides the fundamentals of three essential tools that health coaches can use to measure and monitor activation levels, elicit behavior change, move clients along the path to self-management and have a positive impact on health outcomes and utilization.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Steven Valentine, president of The Camden Group:
"We're seeing more growth now in commercial bundled payment. We expect in 2014 that HMO commercial will grow slowly, along with growth in PPO and direct to employers. We should see some growth in insurance exchange, but maybe less than possible. When you look at 2014, you need to get your access points aligned with the various market segments."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.