- New Statistics Show America’s Heart Health Far From “Ideal”
- Significant Drop Seen in NYC Childhood Obesity Rates
- New Chart: Top Opportunities to Improve Medication Adherence
- Opioid Abuse Linked to Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Tobacco Prevention Program Reduced Tobacco-Related Diseases, Saved Money
- Q&A: Which Patient Education Tools Are Most Effective?
(open access until December 28.)
- Type 2 Diabetics May Need Increased Daily Intake of Vitamin B12
- More Transparency Needed to Improve HIV Funding Impact in Developing Countries
- HealthSounds Podcast: 2011 Metrics in Healthcare Case Management
- Magnetic Stimulation of Brain May Help Stroke Patients Recover
- Forget About the Pizza, What About the Sodium?
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Healthcare Trends for 2012
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Three Pillars of Health Coaching: Patient Activation, Motivational Interviewing and Positive Psychology provides the fundamentals of three essential tools that health coaches can use to measure and monitor activation levels, elicit behavior change, move clients along the path to self-management and have a positive impact on health outcomes and utilization.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Carolyn Holder, manager of transitional care for Summa Health System:
"We wanted to create a network of preferred skilled nursing providers with the common goal of reducing fragmentation of care and redundancy of care. We were driven also to improve the discharge planning process, to decrease our length of stay and to avoid unnecessary readmissions." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.