- Diagnosed Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes Rising Among Privately Insured Americans
- Public Gets Early Snapshot of MRSA, C. difficile Infections in Individual Hospitals
- New Chart: Top Components of an ACO
- Lung Cancer Death Rates Continue to Fall, Helping to Drive Decrease in Overall Cancer Deaths
- Secondary Conditions Affect Length of Hospital Stay for HIV Patients
- Q&A: What Social and Behavioral Techniques Encourage Health Management?
- Duration of Diabetes and Advancing Age Independently Predict Diabetes Complications, Death Risk
- Home Visits: Assessing Complex Patients Post-Discharge To Reduce Readmissions
- Michigan Hospitals Form Network to Help Revolutionize Stroke Clinical Research
- HINfographic: Medication Adherence Getting America to Take Its Medicine
- Pilot Finds Pediatric Obesity Patients Like Telehealth Services
- Healthcare 3.0: Health Coaches Inspire Accountability at the Patient Level
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Population Health Management 2013 Trends and Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Health Coaching in 2013.
Examines Aetna's Compassionate Care program, a case management approach for the advanced illness population. The payor's initiative breaks down barriers commonly encountered in this highly sensitive stage of the health continuum while positively impacting both healthcare utilization and spend.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Pamme Taylor, vice president of advocacy and community-based programs at Wellcare Health Plan Inc.:
"As you look at populations that qualify for both Medicaid and Medicare, it's going to be essential to figure out ways to sustain the social safety net, at the same time ensuring that members connect to the programs that
they need to remove socially-based barriers to accessing healthcare."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.