- Social Media May Help Fight Childhood Obesity
- Telestroke is Cost-Effective for Hospitals, Research Shows
- New Chart: Top 5 Targeted Populations for Medical Homes
- Weill Cornell Medical College Joins National Campaign to Improve High Blood Pressure Prevention, Control
- Mexican Immigrants to the U.S. Arrive with Significant Amount of Undiagnosed Disease
- Q&A: Is Medication Therapy Management Done Face-to-Face?
- College Students Report Low Flu Vaccine Rate
- HealthSounds Podcast: Patient Engagement in the Patient-Centered Medical Home A Continuum Approach
- Meditation Expertise Changes Experience of Pain
- Diabetics Diagnosed with Cancer Ignore Diabetes Care to Focus on Cancer Treatment
- Infographic: Nebraska’s Innovative Population Health Management Program
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Coaching in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Companies Use HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012.
Provides critical benchmarks that show how health coaching is impacting health outcomes, healthcare spend and self-management of chronic illness.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Irene Zolotorofe, administrative director of clinical operations at Bon Secours Health System:
"We work with our nurse navigators on transitioning patients from one area to another, whether that's coming from the hospital, back to the practice, etc. We're working with the nurse navigators to show them the tools that they need to transition patients to that care level."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.