Medicare Adds Coverage for Preventive Services to Reduce Obesity
- Mobile Clinics, Home Visits of Little Benefit to Children With Asthma
- New Chart: Top Percentages of Reduction in Avoidable ER Visits
- NYC Colon Cancer Screening Campaign Erases Disparity Gaps in Colonoscopy Use
- COPD Awareness Continues to Rise
- Q&A: How Can Health Plans Promote Health Coaching in Primary Care?
(open access until December 7.)
- Could Alcohol Consumption by Adolescents Increase Risk of Breast Cancer?
- Test Preferred By Expert Panel Ineffective at Identifying Children With Diabetes
- HealthSounds Podcast: Demonstrating the Value of the Embedded Case Manager for the Medicare Population
- Fatty Liver Disease Poses No Excess Risk for Death
- 5 Steps to Reduce 30-Day Readmissions for Heart Attack, Heart Failure and Pneumonia
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Medication Adherence in 2011
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
The Home Visit Handbook: Structure, Assessments and Protocols for Medically Complex Patients outlines an innovative home visit pilot for Medicaid and dually eligible patients that reduced unplanned hospital admission days by 71 percent in three months and provides key performance benchmarks on home visit activity in the healthcare industry.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by James Reilly, managing partner with TRG Health Care Solutions:
"CMS has learned and believes that by aligning a financial payment and reimbursement system, this will incentivize hospitals and physicians to work closer together for optimal care. And thatís part of what CMS's bundled pricing initiative is out to accomplish." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.