- AHA, ACC Defend Risk Calculator Estimating Patient's Risk of Heart Attack, Stroke
- Intranasal Insulin Improves Cognitive Function in Type 2 Diabetics
- New Table: 3 Impacts of ACA Marketplaces on Health Plans in 2014
- Poor Patient-Provider Communication Barrier to COPD Diagnosis
- New Guidance Limits Antibiotics for Common Infections in Children
- Q&A: How Do You Measure the Impact of Comorbidity Reduction in DM?
- Breast MRI for Cancer Screening More Frequent Than Diagnosis
- HealthSounds Podcast: Medical Home Neighborhoods Uplinking Specialists To Create Integrated Systems of Care
- BMI May Predict Heart Disease Risk for Type 2 Diabetics
- HINfographic: The Medical Home Neighborhood
- State Immunization Registry Encourages Children's Flu Shots During Pandemic
- Ideas to Engage Providers and Patients in CMS 5-Star Quality Rating Improvement
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video Mobile Health
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Profiles in Health Coaching.
Dives deep into several years of market research to document the role and outcomes of disease management in 11 key areas, as well as the high-focus diseases and health conditions of these initiatives: Diabetes management, health risk assessments and more.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kelly Merriman, HealthFitness' vice president of service delivery and Dr. Dennis Richling, chief medical and wellness officer at HealthFitness:
"...Our health coaching approach begins with technology. With the use of medical and pharmacy claims, HRA information and biometric data,
we determine an individual's current health status." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.