- Minnesota Launches Interactive Diabetes Atlas
- Research Strengthens Link Between Obesity and Dental Health in Homeless Children
- New Chart: What's a Case Manager's Average Monthly Caseload?
- Lack of Vitamin D Contributes to Pain in Black Americans with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Cardiac Bypass Superior to Non-Surgical Procedure for Adults with Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Infographic: Understanding the Diabetic Patient's Experience
- ACS Invites Smokers to Quit in 36th Annual Smokeout
- Advanced Illness Care Coordination: A Case Study on Aetna's Compassionate Care Program
- Gene Variations Linked to Lung Cancer Susceptibility in Asian Women
- ADHD Medicine Affects Brain's Reward System
- Florida Blue Applies PCMH Principle of Increased Access
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Coaching in 2012
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: The Medical Home Drives Patient Satisfaction
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Diabetes Management in 2012.
In-depth analysis of PHM trends, including prevalence of PHM initiatives, program components, professionals on the PHM team, incentives, challenges and ROI. Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Patricia Curran, principal in Buck Consultants' National Clinical Practice:
"The overall goal of population health management is to reduce the demand for healthcare by improving the health status of the workforce."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.