- Asthma Poses Greater Risk for Overweight, Obese Adults During Colder Months
- UnitedHealth Group Launches Online Diabetes Prevention Program
- New Chart: Top Targeted Conditions for Medication Adherence Programs
- Deaths from Pancreatic Cancer Follow Racial Lines
- Automated Daily Texts Help Diabetics Treated in the ED to Control Disease
- Q&A: How Do Kaiser Permanente's Population Health Efforts Impact Patient Encounters?
- Stroke Patients Treated at Hospitals with Neurology Residency Programs More Likely to Get Life-Saving Clot-Busting Drugs
- HealthSounds Podcast: Dual Eligibles Closing Care Gaps and Engaging Members in Self-Management
- Female Doctors Twice as Likely to Screen Low-Risk Women for Cervical Cancer with HPV Test
- Infographic: The Skinny on Workplace Wellness
- APOL1 Gene Speeds Kidney Disease in African Americans
- How Taconic IPA Embedded Case Managers Risk-Stratify High-Risk, High-Cost Patients
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2014
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Companies Use HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Home Visits in 2013.
Delivers suggestions and tactics from veteran health coaches, clinicians, psychologists and researchers to move individuals toward healthier lifestyles and behavior change that can significantly suppress an organization's medical cost trend.
Order your Adobe Acrobat PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Robert Fortini, vice president and chief clinical officer at Bon Secours Health System:
"We have red flag rehearsals, which allow a patient to know the signs and symptoms of a worsening condition and what to do for it. We reinforce the discharge instructions because it's a 'one-patient-one-record' mantra."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.