- High Blood Pressure in Young Adults Likely to Go Undiagnosed
- Obese Youth Could Cost Maine $1.2 Billion
- New Chart: Top Functionalities of Patient Registries
- Cardiac Stem Cells May Help Treat Heart Failure
- Side Effects, Cost Behind Non-Compliance in Statin Users: USAGE Survey
- Infographic: Building Patient Loyalty
- Antidepressants Linked to Increased Risk of Stroke
Study Finds Women, Even Regular Exercisers, Too Sedentary
- Trickle-Down Anxiety: Parental Behaviors Create Anxious Children
- Study Links Pregnancy Risks, Antidepressants
- Surviving Sandy: The Aftermath
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2013
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Evolution of Embedded Case Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Free E-Book: Case Management Profiles.
Provides actionable information from 136 healthcare organizations on the use of incentives to promote health behavior change.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Barbara Haasis, R.N., CCRN, senior clinical lead for quality reward and recognition programs at Florida Blue:
"For our program, we consider any patient that goes in to see a PCMH physician as part of that PCMH and eligible for the benefits that physician offers." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.