- Millions of Cancer Deaths in Developing Countries Could Be Avoided
- CDC Suggestions to Reduce the Threat of Strokes
- New Table: 9 Responsibilities of an Embedded Case Manager
- Obesity and Depression Independently Increase Health Costs
- U-M Health System Examines New Strategies to Prevent Diabetes Complications
- Q&A: Should You Partner Case Managers with Newly Diagnosed Patients?
(open access until November 9.)
- Researchers Develop Method to Better Estimate Vaccine Coverage
- Is a High Dose of Vitamin D Better than a Low Dose in Treating MS?
- HealthSounds Podcast: Aligning Physician Incentives for Shared Risk and Reward Across the Healthcare Continuum
- 6 Recommendations for Transitioning Diabetics from Pediatric to Adult Care
- New Health Coach Profile: Meet Amy Hendel, ‘The HealthGal’
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Avoidable ER Visits in 2011
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: 2010 Performance Benchmarks in Tobacco Cessation
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
In MORE Medical Home Reimbursement Models: ROI from Risk Adjustment, Shared Savings and Multi-Payor Partnerships, you will learn how the identification of high-risk patients, meaningful distribution of healthcare data and collaborations with like-minded organizations are increasing medical home profitability for three healthcare organizations.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Gregory Spencer, chief medical officer with Crystal Run Healthcare:
"In addition to taking care of the patient in front of you, ACOs and value-based healthcare are driving forward to start thinking about groups of patients that you’re caring for, higher risk groups. [A registry] is useful clinically right from the beginning to think about a bigger picture view of your practice." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.