- Study: Community-based Obesity Program Successfully Helped Children, Teens to Lose Weight
- Shorter Sleep Duration, Poorer Sleep Quality Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease Biomarker
- New Chart: Care Management Components for Dual Eligibles
- Long-Term Quality of Life Similar after PCI, CABG in Patients with Diabetes and Multivessel CAD
- Severe Psoriasis Doubles Risk of Kidney Disease, Study Shows
- Q&A: How Does Alere Health Reward Participants in Telephonic Health Coaching?
- New Prognostic Model Predicts Survival in Advanced Prostate Cancer
- HealthSounds Podcast: Healthcare Trends in 2014 7 Payor Strategies That Will Reshape Primary Care
- Women Most Often Suffer UTIs, But Men More Likely to be Hospitalized
- HINfographic: Telehealth in Population Health Management
- Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease at Higher Risk for Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Embedding Case Managers as Ambassadors of Advanced Primary Care
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2014
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Accountable Care Organizations in 2013.
Contains highlights of a full market study including: National cost of obesity, summary of major developments and trends of 2009-2011; 2010 status report: selling direct to dieters, creating a value diet to combat recession; and more.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Teresa Treiger, president of Ascent Care Management:
"The title of case manager must be defined clearly and codified into law or regulation so consumers know what they're getting when someone calls themselves a case manager."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.