- After Diabetes During Pregnancy, Healthy Diet Linked to Reduced Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Aetna Foundation Supports Obesity Prevention Programs in Atlanta Area
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Medication Adherence Programs?
- U-M Develops CT Scan Technique to Improve COPD Diagnosis, Treatment
- Tanning Beds Linked to Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Q&A: How Does Bon Secours Encourage Providers to Use the EPIC Platform?
- Clinically Depressed People Have Difficult Time Telling the Difference Between Negative Emotions
- Can Eating Tomatoes Lower the Risk of Stroke?
- HealthSounds Podcast: Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2013 A Strategic Planning Session
- Regular Consumption of Sugary Beverages Linked to Increased Genetic Risk of Obesity
- Infographic: The Dollars and Sense of Chronic Disease
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2013
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Companies Use HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012.
Examines the latest trends in healthcare case management, the impact of case managers across the care continuum and what's working in embedded or colocated case management.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Julie Hobson, R.N., B.S.N., manager of provider engagement, performance and partnership at Highmark Inc.:
"Our best practice component is one of the unique components of a PFP program and it has been rewarding to us and to practices. We look at two types of a process improvement: either office-based or a professional organization certification program." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.