- Less Invasive Surgery Detects Residual Breast Cancer in Lymph Nodes after Chemotherapy
- Use of Gloves, Gowns for All ICU Patient Contact Does Not Reduce Overall MRSA Rate
- New Table: 5 Reasons Bundled Payments Are Member-Friendly
- Johns Hopkins Awarded $2.1 Million to Improve Post-Hospital COPD Care
- Study: Delayed Aging Research Better Investment Than Cancer, Heart Disease
- Q&A: What Strategies Reach Populations and Increase Engagement in Health and Wellness Coaching?
- Combination of Anemia, High Altitudes Increases Risk of Poor Outcomes in Children with Pneumonia
- HealthSounds Podcast: Improving Population Health with Embedded Case Managers in an Open, Multi-Payor Community
- Prostate Cancer Screening Has Little Benefit for Older Men, Yet Medicare Spending on Screenings is High
- HINfographic on Defining the Dually Eligible: 16 Things to Know for Population Health Management
- Could Depression Increase Parkinsonís Risk?
- Healthcare 3.0: Health Coaches Inspire Accountability at the Patient Level
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Home Visits
Professionals have access to a unique, in-depth group curriculum for working with mentally ill clients ready to move on from substance use and improve their quality of life.
Order your copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Joseph Johnson, vice president of L.E.K. Consulting:
"From a member engagement point of view, itís important to educate members on what the Star program is why itís important and to remove any barriers with compliance on helping to improve patient outcomes."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.